UPSC Tibetan Translator Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-4-2018, UPSC Translator Vacancy 18020401424 February 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Eligibility, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Tibetan Translator in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defence.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Translator (Tibetan)
- Number of Posts: 01.
- The post is suitable for Physically Challenged Persons.
- Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (TIBETAN) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognised University.
- Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognised University; and (b) Diploma in foreign language concerned (TIBETAN) with interpreter-ship or translation standard from a University or Institute recognised by Government of India.
- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified
- Translation into English of intercepted traffic, recorded tapes and printed material. Perusal & checking of translation work of unit translators.
- Translation of materials received from Military Intelligence Directorate and other sources.
- Preparation of training exercises for languages trained personnel.
- Maintenance of foreign language publication, collation of intelligence information & other allied jobs
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 23-02-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-03-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.