UPSC Stores Officer Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-05-2018, UPSC Stores Officer Vacancy 18030505610 March 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Eligibility, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Stores Officer in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines.
- Designation: Stores Officer
- Number of Posts: 04 (SC-01, UR-03)
- Posting: Kolkata
- Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. A
Qualifications & Experience :
- Degree in Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Degree in Science with two years experience in Materials Management (procurement, maintenance of scientific and technical stores and equipments and inventory control)
- To look after any or all Materials Management functions including material procurement, maintenance of stores etc
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 09-03-2018
- Last date of online application: 29-03-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.