UPSC Scientist B Mechanical Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-2-2018, UPSC Vacancy18010203227 January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) in National Test House, Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical)
- Number of Posts: 2 (UR-2)
- As per 7th CPC Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix
- The post is permanent.
- Essental: - Master’s degree in Physics from a recognised University or Institute. OR Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Experience: - For Master’s Degree in Physics Holders: One year practical experience in the testing / calibration of engineering materials/products or in precision measurements/metrology in a recognised laboratory or institute.
- For Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering Holders: Two years’ practical experience in the testing/calibration of engineering materials/products or in precision measurements/metrology in a recognised laboratory or institute.
- Desirable: - Research and Development experience in testing of engineering materials and metrology/calibration of instruments and machines.
- Overall In-Charge of Laboratory.
- Scrutinises test, requests, allocates samples to Scientific Assistants & Scientific Officers, supervises technical/ administrative problems, checks draft Test Certificates, signs official Test Certificates.
- Initiates purchase cases.
- Assists Scientist ‘C’ in all works.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 25-01-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-02-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.