UPSC Scientist ‘B’ [Chemist] Recruitment, Translator Vacancy18112104224 December 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment o f scientist ‘B’ [Chemist] Rrecruitment.
Post Details :scientist ‘B’ [Chemist]
Number of Posts: 06
- Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500/-) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 56,100/- plus D.A. as admissible per month approximately.
Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent*.
*The equivalent word is defined as under-
Equivalent degree to M.Sc. degree in Chemistry is M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry.
03 (Three) years experience in the Chemical analysis of Water samples and interpretation of relevant data.
Note 1 Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2 Qualifications regarding experience is / are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes if, at any stage of selection, the UPSC is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- Chemical analysis of water samples including trace elements, heavy metals and organic compounds. Compilation and computerization of chemical data. Preparation of water quality reports, submission of progress reports and planning field chemical analysis as per requirement for specific studies. Supervision of preparation of laboratory reagents. Taking up field studies including on the spot water quality analysis.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the websiteupscohttps://upsconline.nic.in/ora/Detail.php?post=1471&case=1553&id=1
- Date of Notification: 21/2018
- Last date of online application: 13/12/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.