UPSC Public Prosecutor Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-05-2018, UPSC Public Prosecutor Vacancy 18030504210 March 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Eligibility, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Public Prosecutor in Department of National Investigation Agency, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Designation: Public Prosecutor
- Number of Posts: 04 (OBC-01, UR-03)
- Posting: NIA HQ, New Delhi with all India service liability.
- Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, NonMinisterial.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Degree in Law of a recognised University.
- Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet.
- Experience: Seven years practice as an Advocate in conducting criminal cases or Seven years’ experience of State Judicial Service or Legal Department of State or Central Government.
- To deal/look after all legal matters of the National Investigation Agency which will include conducting of cases in courts, legal vetting of various documents, giving legal opinions, drafting and preparation of legal correspondence, handling appeals and revisions etc.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 09-03-2018
- Last date of online application: 29-03-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.