UPSC Legal Officer Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-05-2018, UPSC Legal Officer Vacancy 18030503210 March 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Eligibility, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Legal Officer in Legal and Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs.
- Designation: Legal Officer
- Number of Posts: 05 (ST-01, OBC-02, UR-02)
- Posting: New Delhi with All India Service Liability or abroad.
- Level 11 (Rs.67700-208700/-) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Master’s degree in Law with specialisation in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognised University.
- Candidates having specialisation in International Law in M. Phil. or Ph. D. level but not at Master’s level will also be eligible.
- Experience: Five years’ experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely Legal Practitioner, in Legal service of the Government, teaching or conducting or guiding research in International Law or in the Law of International Organisations.
- Desirable: Certificate course (at least 6 months duration) in one or two foreign languages other than English.
- To assist Legal and Treaties Division on Legal aspects concerning India’s International Treaties, Laws of seas, rivers etc.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 09-03-2018
- Last date of online application: 29-03-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.