UPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-2-2018, UPSC Vacancy 18010204227 January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Junior Scientific Officer in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive)
- Number of Posts: 2 (UR-2)
- Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- in PB-2 ( Pre-revised). As per 7th CPC Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400/-) in the Pay Matrix.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Two years experience of Analytical method and research therein in the field of Explosives
- Crime Scene Management, Crime Case Examination, giving evidences in the Courts of Law u/s 293 of Cr. PC, providing guidance to the junior scientific staff for case analysis, R&D activities on Forensic Activities and imparting training in their respective field of forensic specialisation to the trainees from different investigating agencies / forensic science labs and other organisations.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 25-01-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-02-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.