UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-3-2018, UPSC DMO Vacancy 18020302110 January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Divisional Medical Officer under Medical Department Indian Railways, Ministry of Railway.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Divisional Medical Officer
- Number of Posts: 32 (SC-05, ST02, OBC-09, UR-16)
- Level 11 of Pay Matrix of Railway Service (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)
- Non Practicing Allowance as admissible under the rules
- A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA).
- Experience: One year’s experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the Post graduate degree.
- Independently manage the concerned clinic speciality in all aspects including diagnosis, treatment and follow-up, conduct research, academic and development activities.
- Perform Administrative activities related to the speciality.
- Any other job assigned by the Administration.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 09-02-2018
- Last date of online application: 01-03-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.