UPSC Deputy Director Medical Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-22-2017, UPSC November 2017 Deputy Director recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Deputy Director (Medical) in Directorate General of Factory Advice Service and Labor Institute under Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- Deputy Director (Medical) – 01 Post
- Level 11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-) plus Non-Practicing Allowance.
A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Five Years’ Professional experience including three years’ experience in the field of occupational health preferably in factories or mines.
Post graduate Degree or Diploma in Social and Preventive Medicine or Industrial Hygiene or Physiological Medicine or Occupational Health from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Identification of training needs to group of employees of various organizations and design and conduct of training programmes/workshops in Occupational Health.
- Carry out research studies and surveys in the field of Occupational Health and recommend appropriate measures to the industries for improving the working conditions.
- Guide and supervise the work of technical staff during the studies and prepare reports of the studies.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 25-11-2017
- Last date of online application: 14-12-2017
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.