UPSC Deputy Director ER Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-22-2017, UPSC November 2017 Deputy Director recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Deputy Director (ER) Union Public Service Commission.
- Deputy Director (ER) – 01 Post
- PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 with GP. Rs. 6600/- (Level-11 in the revised pay matrix) (Total emoluments at the time of appointment will be Rs.67,700/- plus admissible allowances
- Masters’ degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics from a recognized University.
- Five years professional experience including experience in examination records and related areas of recruitment exercises.
- Should be in the field of teaching at degree level and/or Teacher Training at degree level or Research in a recognized University/ Institution or in Examination Reforms.
- Assist the Senior Officers in Examination Reforms, Syllabus Revision and related work.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 25-11-2017
- Last date of online application: 14-12-2017
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.