UPSC Assistant Professor Mechanical Engineering Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-23-2017, UPSC December 2017 Professor CSE recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) at National Fire Service College Nagpur under Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 6,000 (Academic Grade Pay) (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 50976/-p.m. approximately)
- General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- The posts are temporary.
- First Class Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Teaching, research, industrial or professional experience in the field of mechanical branch of Engineeing and Technology in a reputed organisation
- Papers presented at Conferences or in referred journals.
- He/She will be required to conduct classes, develop curriculum, prepare teaching resources material, student guidance and counselling and to assist students in Laboratory work.
- Besides, he/she will be required to work in the area of research and consultancy as well as administrative duties as required by the Director/Head of Department.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 08-12-2017
- Last date of online application: 28-12-2017
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.