UPSC Assistant Professor CSE Technical Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-23-2017, UPSC December 2017 Assistant Professor CSE recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Professor Computer Science and Engineering (Technical) Training and Technical Education Department in Government of NCT of Delhi.
- Assistant Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Number of Posts: 5
- Rs. 15600-39100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 6,000/-(Academic Grade Pay) (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 44200 /-p.m. approximately)
- General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- The posts are temporary.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology from a recognized University.
- Specialization in M.E./M.Tech for the post- - Computer Science Engineering/Computer Science Systems Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Information Security /Information Security Management /Computer Networks/ Internet Security/ Network Management.
- Information Systems/Distributed Systems/Real Time Systems/Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
- Information Technology and Applications /Computer Technology/Information Technology.
- Teaching, research/consultancy projects guidance to UG/PG students.
- To develop and upgrade Laboratories as per latest technology, represent institute in technical meets.
- To perform work related to the affiliating Universities and to assist the principal in academic co-curricular activities and other allied duties.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 08-12-2017
- Last date of online application: 28-12-2017
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.