UPSC Assistant Director Safety Electrical Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-4-2018, UPSC Vacancy 18020403624, February 2018 Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Eligibility, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Director Safety (Electrical) in Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute, Ministry of Labour and Employment.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Assistant Director Safety (Electrical)
- Number of Posts: 01.
- The post is permanent.
- Posting: Mumbai with All India Service liability.
- Level-10 (56,100-1, 77,500) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Degree in Electrical Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Two years experience in handling various aspects of industrial safety in a factory, dock ship or a technical institution/organisation.
- DESIRABLE: Experience in planning organising and coordinating of research, education and training activities pertaining to industrial/dock safety.
- Maximum 40 years.
- Assisting in carrying out surveys and research studies in the field of industrial safety.
- Preparation of safety literature, conducting educational and training programs.
- Dealing with matters concerned with Factories Act and model Rules.
- Work in connection with enforcement of Dock Workers (Safety Health and Welfare) Act 1986 and the rules and regulations framed there under.
- Carrying out surveys in ports and conducting training programs for the various levels of supervisory personnel and dock workers.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 23-02-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-03-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.