UPSC Assistnt diretor of opretion Recruitment, Translator Vacancy18112102624 December 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Air safety officer.- - - - - -
- Assintant director of opration
- Number of Posts: 37
- Level 11 in the Pay Matrix
- Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognised University with three years’ experience in
Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics with two years’ experience in
B. Sc. Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects with five years’ experience in, –
(a) Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating or
(b) Licensing of Aerodromes or Flight Crew or Air Transport or
(c) Management of Airside operations of major or International Civil Airport or
(d) Aircraft flying with Commercial Pilot Licence or
(e) Aircraft flying in Defence Services or
(f) Flight operations department of a Scheduled Airlines or
(g) Aerodrome Design and Planning.
Note 1- (i) The period of required experience may also be considered by combining experience in more than one field listed above. Further, experience obtained in multiple fields in a particular year will be treated as a single period towards total experience.
(ii) The period of actual training in any of the specialised area (as specified in essential qualification above) may be counted towards experience provided that such benefits will be restricted to a maximum period of one year.
Note 2- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 3- The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- Carrying out of Aerodrome inspections for standardization of Aerodromes and licensing of airports. Examining the documents of Flight Crew for issue/ renewal of licenses. Examination of documents of Non-scheduled Operators/ Air Taxi Operators/ Scheduled Domestic Operators for issue/renewal of permits. Examining data relating to obstructions around the airport and its effect on the aircraft operations and also with the view to give No Objection Certificate’s for new constructions around the airport. Investigation of operational incidents to aircraft including Air Traffic Control incidents
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the websiteupsco https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/Detail.php?post=828&case=1550&id=1
- Date of Notification: 21/2018
- Last date of online application: 13/12/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.