UPSC Assistant Commissioner Crops Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-2-2018, UPSC January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Commissioner (Crops) under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Designation: Assistant Commissioner (Crops)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Rs.15600-391,00/- + Rs. 6,600/- (Grade Pay) in PB-3. (Level 11 of the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
- The post is permanent.
- Essental: - Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry with three years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oilseeds in a Central Government or State Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body or any recognised institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised University or Institute with four years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oilseeds in a Central Government or State Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body or any recognised institution
- Desirable: - Doctorate in the disciplines mentioned under essential criteria.
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of crops production oriented schemes like Integrated Farming System Development and watershed development/management in rain fed areas.
- To maintain a closer interaction with the research on crop production technology and wateshed development in rain fed areas.
- Project formulation & monitoring of different Projects , Collection and compilation of information relating to Schemes and other related matters
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 25-01-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-02-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.