UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment, Advt. UPSC-2-2018, UPSC Vacancy 18010205227 January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Chemist Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Assistant Chemist
- Number of Posts: 11 (SC-01, UR-10)
- As per 7th CPC Level – 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry.
- Analytical work relating to rocks, minerals, ores, metals, alloys allied materials and assaying of precious metals.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Date of Notification: 25-01-2018
- Last date of online application: 15-02-2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.