UPSC Air safety officer Recruitment, Translator Vacancy 18112101624 December 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Air safety officer.[quads id=”2″]
- Designation: Air safety officer
- Number of Posts: 16
- Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- astronomical engineer a recognized University.
Note 1 – Qualifications are relax able at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2- The qualification regarding experience is relax able at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- Carrying out of Aerodrome inspections for standardization of Aerodromes and licensing of airports.
Examining the documents of Flight Crew for issue/renewal of licences.
Examination of documents of Non-scheduled Operators/Air Taxi Operators/Scheduled Domestic Operators for issue/renewal of permits.
Examining data relating to obstructions around the airport and its effect on the aircraft operations and also with the view to give No Objection Certificate’s for new constructions around the airport. Investigation of operational incidents to aircraft including Air Traffic Control incident.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website ;https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/Detail.php?post=1470&case=1551&id=1
- Date of Notification: 21/2018
- Last date of online application: 13/12/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.