Union Bank of India Security Officer Recruitment, . Union Bank (Specialist Officer) Vacancy March 2019, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Union Bank has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Specialist Economist
- - - - - -
More details like a number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Specialist Security Officer
- Number of Posts: 19 Vacancies
- Minimum: 26 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- A graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of
India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
- Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in the Indian Army not below the rank of Captain
and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with minimum 5 years of
Commissioned services. Or an officer of the equivalent rank and service in Police and
Central Para Military forces / Central Police Organizations.
An applicant must either be(i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii)a subject of Bhutan, or (iv)a Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India before 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) / (iii) / (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India before the date of this notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates my apply online through official website:
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges - 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others.
- Online Registration: 12/03/2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 12/03/2019
- Closure for editing application details; 29/03/2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.