Union Bank of India Security Officer Recruitment, . Union Bank (Specialist Officer) Vacancy March 2019, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Union Bank has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Specialist Economist
More details like a number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Designation: Specialist Security Officer
- Number of Posts: 19 Vacancies
- Minimum: 26 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- A graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of
India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
- Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in the Indian Army not below the rank of Captain
and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with minimum 5 years of
Commissioned services. Or an officer of the equivalent rank and service in Police and
Central Para Military forces / Central Police Organizations.
An applicant must either be
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii)a subject of Bhutan, or
(iv)a Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India before 1st January 1962, with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka /
East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania
(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or
Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) / (iii) / (iv) or (v) above shall be a
person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
India before the date of this notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates my apply online through official website:
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others.
- Online Registration: 12/03/2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 12/03/2019
- Closure for editing application details; 29/03/2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.