Union Bank of India Forex Officer recruitment, Union Bank, (Specialist Officer), Vacancy, March 2019, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Union Bank has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Specialist Forex Officer- - - - - -
More details like a number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
### Posts Details:
- Designation: Forex Officer
- Number of Posts: 18 Vacancy
- minimum: 23years
- Maximum: 32 years
Graduate in any discipline from a University, Institution, Board recognized by Govt. of
India approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
MBA, PGDBA, PGPM, PGDM with Specialization in Finance, International
Business, Trade Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of
India, approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Certificate Course in Forex conducted by IIBF will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official:
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges - 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others.
The selection process:
- may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if
conducted) and/or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as
to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
- Online Registration: 12-03-2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 12-03-2019
- Closure for editing application details; 29-03-2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.