Union Bank of India Fire Officer Recruitment, Advt. No. . Union Bank (Secialist Officer) Vacancy March 2019, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Union Bank has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Specialist Fire Officer
More details like a number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Specialist Fire Officer
- Number of Posts: 1 Vacancies
POSTCODE: 1 Vacancy of Fire Officer (MMGS-III)
Minimum: 30 years
Maximum: 40 years
Educational Qualifications:B.E (Fire Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies /Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Work Experience:Minimum 10 years as Fire Officer in Banking Industry/Fire Services with Central/State Government
- Minimum – 20 and Maximum- 25 as on 01/01/2018.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates my apply online through official website:
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06/02/2018 to 28/02/2018] shall be as follows: - 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 700/- for all others.
- Online Registration: 12/03/2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 12/03/2019
- Closure for editing application details; 29/03/2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.