Union Bank of India Credit Officers (JMGS-I)Recruitment, Union Bank (Specialist Officer) Vacancy March 2019, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Union Bank has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Specialist Integrated of f Credit Officers (JMGS-I)
- - - - - -
More details like a number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Credit Officers (JMGS-I)
- Number of Posts: 122 Vacancies
- minimum: 26 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- A graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of
India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
- Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in the Indian Army not below the rank of Captain
and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with minimum 5 years of
Commissioned services. Or an officer of an equivalent rank and service in Police and
Central Para Military forces / Central Police Organizations
An applicant must either be
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India before 1st January 1962, with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka /
East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania
(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or
Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) / (iii) / (iv) or (v) above shall be a
the person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
India before the date of this notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website:
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges - 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others.
- Online Registration: 12/03/2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 12/03/2019
- Closure for editing application details; 29/03/2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.