TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers AEE Civil Recruitment , Advt. TSPSC 64/2017, TSPSC AEE Nov 2017 Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in RWS&S Department.
- Designation: Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)
- Total Posts: 277 Posts
- Rs. 37,100 – 91,450/- (RPS-2015)
- Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years as on 01/07/2017.
- Age relaxations for reserved categories are applicable as per government rules.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages – 1. Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based
- Personality Assessment Test (Interview), only for those qualified as per Rules
- The final selection of these posts will be based on the examination either online or OMR based and personality assessment test (interview) marks put together
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://tspsc.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 18/11/2017
- Last date of online application: 16/12/2017
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.