TSPSC ANM MPHA Female Exam Pattern Syllabus, TSPSC-05-2018 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA) Female recruitment, Practice Books, Old Papers, Syllabus. Exam Pattern and Solution.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to recruit candidates forAuxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA) Female in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
Here you can find the syllabus for the exam that will be conducted for the recruitment of above said post.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) / Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA) Female
- Total Posts: 152 posts.
- The final selection of these posts will be based on 70 weightage (points) in written examination and 30 weightage (points) for the Govt. Service (experience) put together.
- **Paper – I: General Abilities **- No. of Questions: 50
- Duration: 50 Minutes
- Maximum Marks: 50
- Language: Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu
- Paper – II: Nursing- No. of Questions: 100
- Duration: 100 Minutes
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Language: English
- Total Marks: 150
Paper I: General Studies And General Abilities:
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Paper II: Nursing:
- Anatomy & Physiology - The body as on integrated hole:Cells, Tissues, Organs, Functions of the Skin The erect and moving body: Appendicular, Skeleton surface Anatomy- Structure functions and joints – Chief muscles and Group of muscles Integration and control of the body:Nerves system; brain and its functions cranial nerves, special senses, structure and function of eye, ear. 12
- Marinating the metabolism of the body: Circulatory system; blood composition, heart structure and functions, pulse, Blood Pleasure, systematic and pulmonary circulation; Respiratory system structure and functions; Excretory system structure and functions; Endocrine system structure and functions; Body temperature and regulation.
- Human Reproduction: The male and female reproductive internal and external organs; menstrual cycle, Embryology.
- Microbiology: - Classification of micro organisms; Conditions effecting the growth of bacteria; Micro organisms in water, food and milk; Sources and mode of infection and transmission of infection ;Infection factors which favour and Hinder infection; Immunity and vaccines ; Collection of specimens for bacteriological examination ; Destruction and removal of Micro organisms.
- Psychology: - Factors influencing in human behaviour; Emotions and behaviour; Defense mechanisms; Social behaviour, inter personal relationship, learning, motivation.
- Sociology: - Social process, Social control, Social stratification, marriage and family the community.
- Hygiene: - Physical health, personal and individual Hygiene ;Mental Hygiene and health: early child hood, later childhood and adolescent.
- Nutrition: - Nutritive value of food stuffs; Malnutrition, Balance diet.
- Fundamental of Nursing: - Concept of nursing as a health and community Services; Health Problems, Responsibilities of health workers, Health Team. Principals of organising case in the home clinics, Schools, Hospitals; Principals of organising to care according to degree of wellness or illness and case according to the age groups. Maintenance of Records and Reports; Maintaining a Healthy Environment.
- First aid and Emergency Nursing: - Principles of First aid in emergency care management- Promoting safety measures in the School, Play ground, Home.First aid measures in injuries bone joints & minor ailments.
- Introduction To Child Child Health-growth and development. - Immunisation schedule, preschool, children and school children feeding, Well baby clinics, deficiency diseases.Introduction to maternal health- Principles of care during maternity cycle, Antennal , Intra natal, post natal.Health Workers responsibilities in maternal health services, MCH Services in the Home, Clinic, Health centres and Hospitals.Introduction to family Health and Community health; Family Health Care,Prevention &Control of Communicable disease; Home Visiting, School Health Services.
- Midwifery: - Reproductive system, growth and development of foetus; Pregnancy, labour, normal, abnormal, puerperium, Complications of Pregnancy, labour, obstetric operations, drugs used in obstricts; Statistics.
- Family Planning and welfare: - Introduction: Concept of family planning, Concept of family welfare services; National family welfare programmes; Surveying the Community for eligible couple; Small family norm, family planning methods.
- Community health Nursing: - Aims, scope and concept of Health Education, communication skills, Audio visual aids.
- Basic medicine and pharmacology: - Health problems and plans-Health worker role in prevention and control of health problems; Rural health services – PHC, Sub centre; Prevention of mental.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.