TPSC T.C.S. Grade – II Recruitment 2019, Tripura Public Service Commission Job Notification, Tripura Govt Jobs Advt. 02/2019, Salary, qualifications, How to Apply, Exam dates, exam Syllabus, Admit cards
The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of T.C.S. Grade – II
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Designation: T.C.S. Grade – II
- Total Posts: 40 Posts
- A candidate must hold Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language
- – A candidate shall not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on the 1-03-2019.
- Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-4) with grade pay of Rs.5,400/-
- A candidate shall not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on the 1-03-2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable to selected categories as per government norms.
- Rs200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to submit an application through Online Application Portal only. Before
submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates.
- Last Date to Reach Application: 9-04-2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.