TPSC Sub- Inspector of Police (Men and Women) Recruitment 2019, Tripura Public Service Commission Job Notification, Tripura Govt Jobs Advt. 03/2019, Salary, qualifications, How to Apply, Exam dates, exam Syllabus, Admit cards
The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Sub- Inspector of Police (Men and Women)
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Designation: Sub- Inspector of Police (Men and Women)
- Total Posts: 53 Posts
Gender Height At least graduate in any discipline
Relaxable up to 5
cms, i.e. 163.00 Cms
for ST candidates.
Women 152.00 Cms.
Desirable: – Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok.
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years as on
basis of Madhyamik., Higher Secondary or equivalent examination Certificate/ Admit Card.
Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and
Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants o
shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to
them. In case of Ex-Serviceman, the age is relaxable as per Memo No. F. 14(19)
09.04.1985 issued by the Political Department, Govt. of Tripura.
- Rs. 5700 – 24,000/-PB-2) with grade pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Maximum 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to selected categories as per government norms.
- Rs100/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to submit an application through Online Application Portal only. Before
submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates.
- Last Date to Reach Application: 16-04-2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.