TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade 2 Recruitment, Advt. TNPSC-03-2018, TNPSC MVI February 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade 2 in Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Service.
- Designation: Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade 2
- Number of Posts: 113
- Rs. 35,900- 1,13,500 Level 13
- Any one of the following Qualifications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
- A Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering (3 years Course).
- Experience of having worked for a period of not less than one year both on vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full time basis in an Automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
- Must hold a valid driving licence authorising him to drive Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
- Must have experience in driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a Period of not less than six months after obtaining the licence referred to above.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
- Others: 32 Years
- **Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
- Examination fee: Rs.150/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 15/02/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 13/03/2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 15/03/2018
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Subject Paper): 10/06/2018, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 10/06/2018, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.