TNPSC Chemist in the Department of Industries and Commerce (Code No.1914 ) Advt.,537 TNPSC February 2019,Notification no 08/2019 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of junior Chemist in the Department of Industries and Commerce (Code No.1914 )
Designation: junior * Chemist in the Department of Industries and Commerce *
Number of Posts: 01
Must possess a First or Second
Class Post Graduate Degree in any
Branch of Chemistry of any
university or institution recognized
by the UGC.
An Associateship Diploma of the
Institution of Chemists (India).
Other things being equal, preference
shall be given to a candidate who
possesses a Post Graduate Degree in
Analytical Chemistry or to a candidate
who possesses practical experience for
a period of not less than one year in
any recognized research or Analytical
or Metallurgical Laboratory.
i.“Recognised Research Laboratory”
means laboratory recognised by the
Ministry of Science and Technology of
the Government of India.
ii.“Recognised analytical or
Metallurgical Laboratory” means a
Laboratory, which is engaged in Testing
and Analytical and issues Test
i. The Post Graduate Degree qualification prescribed
30 years not have complited
**Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
Examination fee: Rs.150/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website;http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_08_Nofifyn_Chemist_Junior_Chemist.pdf
- Date of Notification: 07/02/2019
- Last date for submission of application:06/03/2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 08/03/2019
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Subject Paper): 21/04/2019, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 21/04/2019, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.