TNPSC Chemist in the Department of Industries and Commerce (Code No.1913 ) Advt.,537 TNPSC February 2019,Notification no 08/2019 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of* Chemist in the Department of Industries and Commerce (Code No.1913 )*
Designation:* Chemist in the Department of Industries and Commerce *
Number of Posts: 01
A First or Second Class Degree in
M.Sc., in Chemistry
An Associateship Diploma of the
Institution of Chemists (India)
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs
and Destitute Widows of all castes. no age limit.
**Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
Examination fee: Rs.150/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website;http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_08_Nofifyn_Chemist_Junior_Chemist.pdf
- Date of Notification: 07/02/2019
- Last date for submission of application:06/03/2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 08/03/2019
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Subject Paper): 21/04/2019, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 21/04/2019, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.