- Recruitment,Assistant Geochemist in Public Works Department (Code No.1752 Advt.,538 TNPSC February 2019,Notification no 09/2019 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of
Assistant Geochemist in Public Works Department.[quads id=”2″]
Designation:Assistant Geochemist in Public Works Department.
Number of Posts: 05
Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/-
A Master’s Degree in Geology
Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology
with Geochemistry/Chemistry as one of the
subjects in degree level or in the Post Graduate level of any university.
30 years not have cmplited
**Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
Examination fee: Rs.150/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the websitehttp://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_09_notifn_AG_AGC.pdf
- Date of Notification: 12/02/2019
- Last date for submission of application:11/03/2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 13/03/2019
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Subject Paper): 21/04/2019, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 21/04/2019, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.