TNPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Recruitment, Advt. TNPSC-05-2018, TNPSC AE March 2018 recruitment Notification, Tamil Nadu Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE), Eligibility, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Engineering services under various departments.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical), PWD. - Post Code No: 1657
- Total Vacancies: 42
- Pre-Revised – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade pay Rs.5,100/- p.m
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
- Others: 30 Years
- **Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
- Examination fee: Rs.200/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 28/02/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 26/03/2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 28/03/2018
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Subject Paper): 20/05/2018, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 20/05/2018, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.