TNPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment, Advt. TNPSC-05-2018, TNPSC AE March 2018 recruitment Notification, Tamil Nadu Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE), Eligibility, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Engineering services and in Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD. - Post Code No: 1656
- Total Vacancies: 70+
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD. - Post Code No: 3656
- Total Vacancies: 23
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Highways Department. - Post Code No: 1661
- Total Vacancies: 160+
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Rural Development and Panchayat Raj 1. Post Code No: 1660
- Total Vacancies: 29
- Pre-Revised – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade pay Rs.5,100/- p.m
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) in PWD: - B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely: - Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year
- Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer
- Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department - A degree in Civil Engineering
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. - A degree in Civil Engineering
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, subject to the condition that he/she should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
- Others: 30 Years
- **Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
- Examination fee: Rs.200/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 28/02/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 26/03/2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 28/03/2018
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Subject Paper): 20/05/2018, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 20/05/2018, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.