TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Labour Recruitment, Advt. TNPSC-1-2018, Labour Officer January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant Commissioner of Labour under Tamil Nadu Labour Service.
- Designation: Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Number of Posts: 10
- Rs.56100-177500 (Level 22)
- A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai .
- Any Degree AND
2. A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare
A Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi or A Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Laws OR
A Degree in Law or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies OR
A Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare awarded by the Madras Productivity Council or Coimbatore Productivity Council OR
Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations awarded by the Madurai Institute of Social Work, Madurai OR
M.A. Degree in Work Education awarded by the University of Madras.
- Any Degree AND
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
- Others: 30 Years
Scheme of Examination:
- Paper – I SUBJECT PAPER Degree Standard (200 Questions). - Subject: Social Science and Labour Law (Subject Code No- 295)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Paper -II GENERAL STUDIES - Subject: General Studies (Subject Code No- 003)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Interview and Records - Maximum Marks: 70
- Total: 570 Marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection: - For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs(OBCM) and BCM: 171
- For Others: 228
- **Registration Fee: **Rs.150/- for one time registration.
- Examination fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 12/01/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 11/02/2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 13/02/2018
- Date of Written Examination: - Paper – I (Social Science and Labour Law): 29/04/2018, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 29/04/2018, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.