Surat Sitilink Assistant Manager Operations Recruitment, Surat BRTS careers, SMC Sitilink Jobs, Sitilink Assistant Manager Vacancy, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Interview Date.
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has published an advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager (Operations) in Surat Sitilink Project.
Other Details like educational qualification, experience and how to apply are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Manager (Operations)
- Total Posts: 02 posts
- Type: AdHoc Basis Appointment (11 months)
- Masters in planning with specialisation in transportation.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in Public Transportation Services
- Civil Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in public transportation services
- Maximum 30 Years.
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- fixed per month considering the educational qualification/working experience & performance of the candidate during the personal interview.]
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Receive daily briefing on the service provider for operations of BRTS and City Bus System.
- Ensure efficient and effective operations through close monitoring, responsible supervision, and sound timely decision making.
- Bus availability.
- Schedule adherence of individual trip of bus.
- Maintenance Issues: (Bus Breakdowns while in service, No. of buses in the depot for repairs).
- Operational Issues on Field: Bus bunching, rowdy crowd, etc.
- Scheduled KM by trip versus Actual KM by trip and Summary for the day.
- On Time Performance.
- Arrival and departure per stop by individual trip.
- Daily peak, base and evening performance.
- Cumulative daily performance.
- Weekdays and weekend performance.
- Door opening and closing.
- Receive daily briefing on the service provider (Chartered Pvt. Ltd.) contract issues related to operations of BRTS system.
- Conduct spot checks of BRTS operations without information to any staff.
- Responsibilities include oversight of system operators, operations supervisors, operations dispatchers
- Asst. Manager Operations will assist in conducting accident investigation that involves operations vehicles and personnel.
- Scheduled KM by trip versus Actual KM by trip and Summary for day
- Operate and maintain the buses supplied as per the routing plan and schedule of trips.
- Provide trained and skilled staff for operation, maintenance, and supervision of the Buses.
- Ensure quality of buses, purchased by them and obtain all certificates, insurance, registration, test reports, documents indicated in the specifications, and any other approvals required by law and submit them to Sitilink/SConnect.
- The Assistant Manager – Operations will assist in conducting accident investigation that involves operations vehicles and personnel
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates are hereby invited for an “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” at below mentioned venue. - Surat Municipal Corporation, Room No. 88, Second Floor, Old Conference Hall, Muglisara, Near Chowk Bazar, Surat – 395 003
- Date of Interview: 05/03/2018
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.