Surat Assistant Manager (security& vigilance) Recruitment, Surat BRTS careers, SMC Sitilink Jobs, Sitilink Assistant Manager (security7vigiliance) Vacancy, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Interview Date.
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has published an advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager (security& vigilance) in Surat.
Other Details like educational qualification, experience and how to apply are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Manager
- post no: 01
Retired / Voluntary retired commissioned or non
commissioned officer from any wings of Indian army
with 2 years of experience in any Central/State
Government / Autonomous organization in the security
or vigilance department
• Graduate with Minimum of 10 years experience in any
Central/State Government / Autonomous organization in
the security or vigilance department
First Priority may be given to candidates of Ex. Service
Preference may be given to candidate with minimum 1 year of
experience in public transportation activity.
• Maximum 45 years
Rs.30,000/- to Rs.60,000/- fixed per month considering the
educational qualification / working experience & performance
of the candidate during the personal interview.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Interested The responsibilities of this position include developing a
comprehensive safety program strategy for the Surat Sitilink
Ltd. with oversight of all safety and security practices and
activities with emphasis on identification, reduction and
prevention of risks to ensure the safe delivery of all public
transportation services, construction projects, and all
• Additional responsibilities include collaborating with other
sections in Transit to advise and coordinate safety initiatives
and compliance obligations. Incumbents promote and
ensure a safe environment for employees and customers to
comply with federal, state and local regulations and reduce
loss and risk to publicly owned resources.
• Charged with the overall security &vigilance aspects of Surat
Sitilink Ltd., and of protecting assets and preventing revenue
• Organize, conduct surprise checks in buses as well as
• Coordination with the police department for the accident, traffic
management and other activities.
- Management of security staff and their duties Candidates are hereby invited for a “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” at the below-mentioned venue.
- Surat Municipal Corporation, Room No. 88, Second Floor, Old Conference Hall, Muglisara, Near Chowk Bazar, Surat – 395 003
- Date of Interview: 05/03/2019
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.