Surat Assistant Manager control center Recruitment, Surat BRTS careers, SMC Sitilink Jobs, Sitilink Assistant Manager control center Vacancy, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Interview Date.
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has published an advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager control center in Surat.
Other Details like educational qualification, experience and how to apply are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Manager control center
- Total Posts: 03 posts
- Type: AdHoc Basis Appointment (11 months)
Bachelor Degree in engineering in Information and
Technology / Computer / Electronics and Communication
with minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience.
• Bachelor Degree in engineering in Civil / Planning /
Architecture and Postgraduate degree in Urban / Town /
Regional Planning / Transportation Planning with minimum
one year post qualification experience.
Priority may be given to candidate with 1-year experience in the
field of public transport management/activities directly related to
Municipal Corporation/ local body functions.
• Maximum 35 years
• Age relaxation may be given to candidate with public
transport management experience.
Rs.30,000/- to Rs.60,000/- fixed per month considering the
educational qualification / working experience & performance
of the candidate during the personal interview.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- • Receive daily briefing on the service provider for operations
of BRTS and City Bus through ITMS and AFCS System.
• Ensure efficient and effective operations through close
monitoring, responsible supervision, and sound timely
• Schedule adherence of individual trip of bus.
• Look after the control room activities i.e. complaint
management, monitoring of AFCS and ITMS project etc.
during the operational hours.
• Dispute resolution for smart card and Mobile tickets
• Reconciliation of operational parameters.
• Management of operational issues from control room i.e.
Bus bunching, miss trip, miss stop, route violation, incident
• Scheduled KM by trip versus Actual KM by trip and Summary
for the day.
• Cumulative daily performance analysis, Weekdays and
weekend performance analysis.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates are hereby invited for a “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” at below-mentioned venue. - Surat Municipal Corporation, Room No. 88, Second Floor, Old Conference Hall, Muglisara, Near Chowk Bazar, Surat – 395 003
- Date of Interview: 05/03/2019
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.