PSCWB Supervisor (Female only) of ICDS Recruitment, PSCWB-08/2019, West Bengal Notification, Posting / Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment Supervisor (Female only) under the Department Of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Designation: Supervisor (Female only) of ICDS
- Total Posts: 2954 Posts
- (PB-3) Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,600/-
- A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The
qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Govt.
Candidates must fulfill the qualifications by the closing date.
1. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Only Female candidates are eligible for the post.
3. Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
4. Ability to Read , Write & Speak in Bengali (not required for those whose mother tongue is
Nepali vide Finance Deptt. Notification No. 1243- F (P) dated 02.03.2016.)
- Rs.160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-
(Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service
Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment
through Bank Counter (off-line payment)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website
- Date of Notification: 14-03-2019.
- Commencement of online application: 14-03-2019.
- Last date of online application: 16-04-2019.
- Last date of fee payment: 16-04-2019.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.