SSC NR North Region Language Typist (Hindi) Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Recruitment Notification 2017, Qualifications, Experience, Posting, Salary, How to Apply.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Language Typist (Hindi) .
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, fees and exam pattern are described below.
- Designation: Language Typist (Hindi)
- Classification: Group C Non Gazetted & Non Ministerial
- No. of Posts: 1 Posts
- Department: Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Initial Posting: New Delhi
- Rs. 5200-20200/-+ G.P.Rs. 1900/-
- 18-30 years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per govt instructions.
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 20 words per minute in Hindi language
- Knowledge of English Typewriting.
- To assist the Assistant Editors of the respective language and carry out the typing work of respective language.
- Also help the AE in proof checking, diarizing & dispatch of necessary dak& others papers.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted only in the online mode.
- Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only.
- Rupees one hundred only- Rs.100/-
- Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders
- Application Start Date – 08 May, 2017
- Application End Date – 07 June, 2017, up to 5:00 pm
- Offline Challan Generation Closing Date – 09 June 2017
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on government jobs and recruitment.