SDSC Hindi Typist Recruitment, Advt.SDSC SHAR/RMT/05/2017. SDSC SHAR January 2018 Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Exam Scheme & Syllabus, Results.
- Designation: Hindi Typist
- Number of Posts: 01
- Level – 4: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Approximate Gross Emoluments: Rs. 25,500/- PM + Admissible Allowances.
- Graduation in Arts / Science / Commerce / Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University.
- The candidates should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level OR passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium.
- Hindi Type writing speed @ 25 w.p.m. on computer.
- Knowledge in the use of Computers.
- Knowledge in English Typewriting.
- 18 to 26 years
- Initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for taking up written test.
- Shortlisted candidates can download the call letters from the official website.
- Candidates shall be Shortlisted for skill test based on the written test scores and required number of candidates alone shall be called for Skill test
- The final selection will be done, amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the written test.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.shar.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 27/01/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 16/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.