SBI Junior Associates Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10 Jr. Associate in Customer Support / Sales Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Preliminary Test and Mains Exam Syllabus.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to recruit eligible candidates from all over India in a position of Junior Associate in Customer Sales & Support.
### Post Details:
- Designation:Junior Associate, Customer Sales & Support.
- Advt. No:CRPD/CR/2017-18/10
The Selection procedure of above said post consists of online test (Preliminary and main examination) and the test of specified opted local language.### Related:
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination.
Preliminary examination (online) consisting objective test of 100 marks will be conducted online.
- The test will be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows. - English Language: 30 Questions, 30 Marks, 20 Minutes
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks, 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks, 20 Minutes
- Total: 100 Questions, 100 Marks, 60 Minutes
Phase 2: Main Examination.
The structure of main examination (online objective test) would be as follows.
- General/Financial Awareness: 50 Questions, 50 Marks, 35 Minutes
- General English: 40 Questions, 40 Marks, 35 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions, 50 Marks, 45 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability / Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions, 60 Marks, 45 Minutes
- Total: Questions: 190, Marks: 200, Duration: 2 Hours 40 Mins
Stay connected with careerplace.in and subscribe to our email newsletter to get latest updates on Government jobs and Recruitments