SBI Junior Associates Customer Support Sales Recruitment, Sales / Support Vacancy in SBI, Total Posts, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
State Bank of India has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Junior Associates in Customer Support & Sales.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.- - - - - -
- Designation: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- Number of Posts: 8301 (including 1101 backlog vacancies for SC, St & OBC).
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government.
- Candidates having dual degree certificate should ensure that the date of passing is on or before 01/01/2018.
- 20 to 28 years as on 01/01/2018.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories are applicable as per government norms.
- The total starting emoluments of clerical cadre in cities like Mumbai will be around 26,000 /- inclusive of D.A.and other allowances at the current rate.
- The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for minimum of 6 months.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and Others: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careersHow to Apply:
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application
fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 20/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 10/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 25/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.