SBI Investment Counsellor Recruitment, Advt. No.CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09. SBI IC Vacancy, Total Posts, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
State Bank of India has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Investment Counsellor (IC).
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Investment Counsellor (IC)
- Number of Posts: 33
- Graduates/ Post Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution.
- Certified advisors NISM/CWM mandatory
- CFP preferred
- Minimum 5 Years of experience as an investment advisor/ counsellor/part of product team in Wealth Management organisation.
- Good knowledge of investments and markets across asset classes.
- Experience in managing and advising client portfolios.
- Good knowledge of asset allocation and re-balancing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills & other core competencies like leadership and team work.
- Experience in products of fixed income, equity & alternate markets
- The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate
- Selection will be based on Short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
- The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview.
- 5 years & renewable further period of 5 years at the discretion of the Bank
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and Others: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application
fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 31/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 15/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.