SBI Central Research Team Support Recruitment, Advt. No.CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09. SBI CRE Vacancy, Total Posts, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
State Bank of India has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Central Research Team Support.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Central Research Team Support
- Number of Posts: 01
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce/Finance/Economics/ Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognised University or Institution.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in financial services providing support to Research / Publications departments.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word, Outlook.
- Candidate should have inclination to undertake research by reading various reports or websites.
- Candidate should be able to support Research team by aggregating and providing support for analysing data through various research tools/ software like BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, CRISIL, ICRA etc.
- The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate
- Selection will be based on Short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
- The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview.
- 5 years & renewable further period of 5 years at the discretion of the Bank
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and Others: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application
fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 31/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 15/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.