RITES Limited Engineer Electrical Recruitment, Advt.12/18, RITES February 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service** (**RITES) Ltd a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Engineer (Electrical).
- Designation: Engineer (Electrical)
- Number of Posts: 22
- Category wise vacancies: UR-15, OBC-4, SC-3.
- Basic pay: Rs. 16,974 /- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
- Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore, 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
- Other perks: Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
- Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 year industry experience in production / QA/ Maintenance /Service
Mode of Employment:
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates shall initially be posted at Southern Region . However, selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements
- Candidates have to apply online and appear for selection as per schedule mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates who have not registered online shall not be considered
- Those candidates who have registered online should appear in the Written Test.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- The selection criteria shall consist of following: - Qualification – 20%
- Experience – 20%
- Written Test – 40%
- Interview – 20%
- Candidates shall have the option to appear for Interview either in Hindi or English.
- Selected candidates will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards for the post
- Maximum 32 years as on 01/02/2018
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rites.com/
- Last date for submission of application: 22/02/2018
- Date of Written Test: 24/02/208
- Date of Interview: 25/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.