RGNIYD Project Associate Recruitment, RGNIYD Notification January 2018, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Application Dates, Results.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Project Associates.
- Designation: Project Associate
- Master’s in Social Sciences Good Communication Skills Experience in Project Planning, Management and Execution Coordination of Academic Programmes
- Languages: English and local language (Knowledge of Hindi will be preferred). Should be conversant with speaking and writing in the languages
- Should be willing to travel, if required by RGNIYD.
- Rs 40,000 per month
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating of the PGDYD Programme in India
- Promotion of the programme across the country
- Conducting Contact Classes and Guidance for Field Activity
- Coordination with Partner Institutions
- Expansion of the programme
- Dispatching Study Material to all the learners
- Coordination with Academics Section, CoE
- Executing the annual calendar of the programme Setting of Question Papers, Assignment Topics, Coordination of Exams, Evaluation, Declaration of Results
- Attending queries of the students and partner Institutions etc.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Last date of online application: 09/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.