PSCWB Supervisor (Female only) of ICDS Recruitment, PSCWB-08/2019, West Bengal Notification, Post, exam syllabus
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment Supervisor (Female only) under the Department Of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Supervisor (Female only) of ICDS
- Total Posts: 2954 Posts
The examination will be held in three Parts,
- PART- I: Preliminary Screening Test (Objective
Multiple Choice Question)
- (ii) PART- II: Written Examination (Conventional Type) followed by (iii) PART- III :
Viva- Voce Test., as detailed below.
PART- I: Preliminary Screening Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) : 100 Marks
This OMR based Test will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) marks each comprising
of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. Written Examination (Conventional Type): 400 marks.
A selective no of candidates who will qualify on the basis of merit in The Preliminary Screening
The test will be called for Written Examination of 400 marks (Conventional Type).
- PART- III: Viva- Voce Test: 50 Marks
A selective no of candidates who will qualify on the basis of merit in The Written Examination
(Conventional Type) will be called for the Viva- Voce Test of 50 marks.
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the PART- II & PART- III
examinations are taken together.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website
- Date of Notification: 14-03-2019.
- Commencement of online application: 14-03-2019.
- Last date of online application: 16-04-2019.
- Last date of fee payment: 16-04-2019.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.