PSCWB Director of Agriculture Recruitment, Advt. PSCWB-03/2018, West Bengal PSC Agricultural Director Notification, Posting / Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Director of Agriculture in Agricultural Service (Administrative Wing), under the Agriculture Department.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Director of Agriculture
- Total Posts: 83 Posts
- Rs.15,600 – Rs.42,000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 4 (four) years degree course from a recognised University/Institute.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Agricultural conditions in West Bengal.
- Not more than 36 years on 01/01/2018
- Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. In addition to that, the candidate will be charged as follows: - For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Date of Notification: 09/02/2018.
- Last date of online application: 05/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.