PSCWB Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment, PSCWB-07/2019, West Bengal Notification, Posting / Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Assistant Tourist Officer in West Bengal tourisum Service under the Department of Tourism, Govt. of West Bengal.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Tourist Officer
- Total Posts: 06 Posts
- (P.B. – 3) Rs. 7,100/- – Rs. 37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Travel / Tourism Management / Tourism Administration from a recognizedUniversity.
- OR A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Post-Graduate Diploma in Travel / Tourism
Management / Tourism Administration. t:
- Not more than 36 years on 01/01/2018, relaxable for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
- Rs. 160/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. In addition to that, the candidate will be charged as follows: - For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website
- Date of Notification: 12-03-2019.
- Commencement of online application: 12-03-2019.
- Last date of online application : 02-04-2019.
- Last date of fee payment: 02-04-2019.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.