PGVCL Assistant Law Officer Recruitment, PGVCL ALO Vacancy February 2018 Notification. Salary, Qualifications, How to Apply, Important Dates, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Assistant Law Officer
More details like number of posts, educational Qualifications, salary, fees are given below.### Post Details:
- Designation: Assistant Law Officer
- Total Posts: 09 post
[table id=21 /]
- Pay Scale of Rs. 45,400-1,01,200 plus DA. HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Special LLB /LLM from Govt. Recognised University with regular course or Five years integrated course in Law.
- 03 years of working experience (post qualification) in Corporate Sector / Public Sector / Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Good command over English Language, Skill and knowledge in Legal drafting, Knowledge of Court Procedures, Briefing and liaisioning with advocates and knowledge of Computer Operations
- Candidate has to look after the Legal matters of the Company at Circle & Field Offices.
- To co-ordinate, monitor, follow-up of various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary Legal guidance to the field offices.
- Maximum 35 years (As on the date of issuance of advertisement i.e. 15/02/2018)
- General ( UR) /SEBC: Rs. 500 /-
- ST Candidates: Rs. 250 /-
- Last Date of Registration: 07/03/2018
- Last Date of Online Payment of Fees: 07/03/2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application form with required documents by RPAD / Speed Post: 15/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.