GIL (Gujarat Informatics Limited) Chief Information Security Officer. Notification, Salary, Qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
GIL GUJARAT INFORMATION LIMITED has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the chif information security officer.
More details like a number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
Post: chief information security officer(1)
- Possess a degree of M. Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security, M. Tech. Cyber Security, MSC Cyber Security, Master in Cyber Security, M. Tech in Cyberlaw and Information security, M. Tech computer science and engineering with specialization in information security, M. Tech in computer science and information security, MBA – Information technology business management or any relevant cybersecurity and Information security related masters degree from a university recognized by UGC / AICTE or recognized university.
- Should have Minimum one relevant certification in IT Security with maintained certification. (CISO / CISSO/ CISSM/ CISSP/ CASP/
CISM / CCIE with Security / CEH
- Lower and upper age limit is 21 to 35 years
rules and responsibility:
Coordinate with stakeholders and departments for support and direction for implementing information security measures.
Periodically evaluate and review the effectiveness of the Information Security Management System.
Reviewing and updating the cybersecurity policy documents.
Establishing and reviewing the Risk Assessment methodology, risk treatment, and selection of appropriate controls for
risk mitigation by leveraging technology and an understanding of the threat landscape in the organization.
Establishing a cyber-security program and business continuity program and for the drafting of various security policies e.g.,
Information security policy, Data governance and classification policy, Access control policy, Acceptable use of assets and
Implement information Security awareness programs for all personnel in the organization and Incident management.
Interacting with regulatory bodies and external agencies that could be of help in maintaining information security for the
organization, e.g. CERT-In
CISO would also be responsible for the following:
o Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT)
o Web Application Security Assessment
o Information Security Audit
Ensuring that information security incidents are reported to CERT-In.
Establishing a Cyber Crisis Management plan & Group outlining roles and responsibilities of organizational stakeholders
and implementing the CCMP in crisis.
Implement automated and continuous monitoring of security incidents of Skills:
Management capabilities ;
Strategic planning abilities
Knowledge of relevant legislative or regulatory requirements such as the IT Act and associated Rules, GDPR and relevant
rules related to IT security.
Good communication and writing skills.
Demonstrated problem-solving skills
Proficient in English, Hindi, and Gujarati to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GIL_201819_1.pdf
- Rs500/- (Not applicable to reserved category candidates.)
- Commencement of Online Application: 10/02/2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 28/2/2019
- Tentative Date for Written test: 05/03/2019
- Tentative Date for Personal Interview: 05/03/2019 from 9.00 AM at GIL Office
- A tentative date for Personal Interview: 20/03/2019
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.