OPSC Assistant town planner Recruitment, advertisement number 14 of 2018/19, grop A of odisha town plannig service, under housing and aarben devlopment department. Notification, Salary, Qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
Odisha Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the Assistant town planner.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Designation: assistant town planner
- No. of Posts – 17 Posts
- A candidate must be an associate member of institute of town planer of india or have bachelors degree in plannig or post graduate in planning from recognized university.
- Lower and upper age limit is 21 to 32 years
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official websitehttp://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/141819.pdf
- Rs500/- (Not applicable to reserved category candidates.)
- Commencement of Online Application: 20/0811/2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 19/12/2018
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application : 24/12/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.