NRSC Scientist Engineer-SD Recruitment, Advt.NRSC/RMT/1/2018, NRSC Scientist Notification 2018, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Results.
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Scientist / Engineer-SC
- Post Code 10: Scientist / Engineer-SD - Number of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: - Ph.D. topics related to Atmospheric Modelling With M. Tech / MS / M.Sc. in Physics / Meteorology / Atmospheric Sciences / Earth Science / Mathematics or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: - Experience in climate modeling.
- Capability to handle large volume of data.
- Proficiency in one or two programming languages like C, C++, Java.
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX System Administration
- Post Code 11: Scientist / Engineer-SD - Number of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: - Ph.D in Marine Biology With Post graduation in Marine sciences
- Desirable Qualification: - Experience in sea-truth data collection and analysis and use of satellite data for ocean application, knowledge on geophysical parameter retrieval and ecosystem modeling.
- PAY LEVEL 11 (Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- )
- No age limit.
- The Qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Written Test/ Interviews.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the On-line application and only those who are screened-in will be called for Written Test / Interviews
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://nrsc.gov.in/
- Date of Notification: 17/01/2018
- Last date of online application: 05/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.